Age of diagnosis influences serologic responses in children with Crohn's disease: A possible clue to etiology?
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 714–719, May 2009
How to Cite
Markowitz, J., Kugathasan, S., Dubinsky, M., Mei, L., Crandall, W., LeLeiko, N., Oliva-Hemker, M., Rosh, J., Evans, J., Mack, D., Otley, A., Pfefferkorn, M., Bahar, R., Vasiliauskas, E., Wahbeh, G., Silber, G., Quiros, J. A., Wrobel, I., Nebel, J., Landers, C., Picornell, Y., Targan, S., Lerer, T. and Hyams, J. (2009), Age of diagnosis influences serologic responses in children with Crohn's disease: A possible clue to etiology?. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 714–719. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20831
- Issue online: 7 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2008
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: K23 DK066248, K23 RR016111
- IBD Program Project. Grant Number: DK 46763
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!