Data presented were originally presented as a poster at Digestive Disease Week 2007.
Survey of gastroenterologists' awareness and implementation of AGA guidelines on osteoporosis in inflammatory bowel disease patients: Are the guidelines being used and what are the barriers to their use?†
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1082–1089, July 2009
How to Cite
Wagnon, J. H., Leiman, D. A., Ayers, G. D. and Schwartz, D. A. (2009), Survey of gastroenterologists' awareness and implementation of AGA guidelines on osteoporosis in inflammatory bowel disease patients: Are the guidelines being used and what are the barriers to their use?. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 1082–1089. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20857
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2008
- Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!