Molecular diversity of Escherichia coli in the human gut: New ecological evidence supporting the role of adherent-invasive E. coli (AIEC) in Crohn's disease
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 872–882, June 2009
How to Cite
Martinez-Medina, M., Aldeguer, X., Lopez-Siles, M., González-Huix, F., López-Oliu, C., Dahbi, G., Blanco, J. E., Blanco, J., Garcia-Gil, L. J. and Darfeuille-Michaud, A. (2009), Molecular diversity of Escherichia coli in the human gut: New ecological evidence supporting the role of adherent-invasive E. coli (AIEC) in Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 872–882. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20860
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2008
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: SAF2006-00414
- Spanish Ministry of Health and Consumer Affairs. Grant Number: REIPI RD06/0008-1018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!