Recurrence patterns after first resection for stricturing or penetrating Crohn's disease
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1071–1075, July 2009
How to Cite
Sachar, D. B., Lemmer, E., Ibrahim, C., Edden, Y., Ullman, T., Ciardulo, J., Roth, E., Greenstein, A. J. and Bauer, J. J. (2009), Recurrence patterns after first resection for stricturing or penetrating Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 1071–1075. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20872
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2008
- Regional Grant-in-Aid from Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
- Burrill B. Crohn Research Foundation, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!