Current Controversies: Pro, Con, and Balance
Controversies in mucosal healing in ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 796–800, May 2009
How to Cite
Kane, S., Lu, F., Kornbluth, A., Awais, D. and Higgins, P. D.R. (2009), Controversies in mucosal healing in ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 796–800. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20875
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!