Diagnosis of ulcerative colitis before onset of inflammation by multivariate modeling of genome-wide gene expression data
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1032–1038, July 2009
How to Cite
Olsen, J., Gerds, T. A., Seidelin, J. B., Csillag, C., Bjerrum, J. T., Troelsen, J. T. and Nielsen, O. H. (2009), Diagnosis of ulcerative colitis before onset of inflammation by multivariate modeling of genome-wide gene expression data. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 1032–1038. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20879
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2008
- Danish Research Council
- Augustinus Foundation
- Aase and Ejnar Danielsen's Foundation
- Director Emil C. Hertz and spouse Inger Hertz Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!