Effects of active and passive smoking on disease course of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1199–1207, August 2009
How to Cite
van der Heide, F., Dijkstra, A., Weersma, R. K., Albersnagel, F. A., van der Logt, E. M.J., Faber, K. N., Sluiter, W. J., Kleibeuker, J. H. and Dijkstra, G. (2009), Effects of active and passive smoking on disease course of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 1199–1207. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20884
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2008
- Clinical fellow grant from the Dutch Organization of Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!