New bioinformatics approach to analyze gene expressions and signaling pathways reveals unique purine gene dysregulation profiles that distinguish between CD and UC
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 971–984, July 2009
How to Cite
Rybaczyk, L., Rozmiarek, A., Circle, K., Grants, I., Needleman, B., Wunderlich, J. E., Huang, K. and Christofi, F. L. (2009), New bioinformatics approach to analyze gene expressions and signaling pathways reveals unique purine gene dysregulation profiles that distinguish between CD and UC. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 971–984. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20893
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2008
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: RO1 DK44179-13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!