Both authors equally contributed to review planning, data collection, and drafting of article, and have approved the final draft submitted.
Incidence and clinical significance of immunogenicity to infliximab in Crohn's disease: A critical systematic review†
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1264–1275, August 2009
How to Cite
Cassinotti, A. and Travis, S. (2009), Incidence and clinical significance of immunogenicity to infliximab in Crohn's disease: A critical systematic review. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 1264–1275. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20899
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2009
- Schering Plough
- UCB Pharma
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!