Bifidobacterium animalis causes extensive duodenitis and mild colonic inflammation in monoassociated interleukin-10-deficient mice
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1022–1031, July 2009
How to Cite
Moran, J. P., Walter, J., Tannock, G. W., Tonkonogy, S. L. and Sartor, R. B. (2009), Bifidobacterium animalis causes extensive duodenitis and mild colonic inflammation in monoassociated interleukin-10-deficient mice. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 1022–1031. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20900
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 DK53347
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM 00678
- Center for Gastrointestinal Biology and Disease (CGIBD). Grant Number: P30 DK 034987
- National Gnotobiotic Rodent Resource Center. Grant Number: P40 R018603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!