Lactobacillus fermentum CECT 5716 prevents and reverts intestinal damage on TNBS-induced colitis in mice
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1155–1163, August 2009
How to Cite
Mañé, J., Lorén, V., Pedrosa, E., Ojanguren, I., Xaus, J., Cabré, E., Domènech, E. and Gassull, M. A. (2009), Lactobacillus fermentum CECT 5716 prevents and reverts intestinal damage on TNBS-induced colitis in mice. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 1155–1163. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20908
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2009
- CIBERehd of Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria of the Instituto de Salud Carlos III, from the Spanish Ministry of Health, and PULEVA Biotech, Granada, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!