Impact of infliximab therapy after early endoscopic recurrence following ileocolonic resection of Crohn's disease: A prospective pilot study
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1460–1466, October 2009
How to Cite
Yamamoto, T., Umegae, S. and Matsumoto, K. (2009), Impact of infliximab therapy after early endoscopic recurrence following ileocolonic resection of Crohn's disease: A prospective pilot study. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 1460–1466. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20915
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!