Editorial support for this article was provided through an educational grant from Abbott Laboratories.
Positioning biologic agents in the treatment of Crohn's disease†
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1570–1582, October 2009
How to Cite
Hanauer, S. B. (2009), Positioning biologic agents in the treatment of Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 1570–1582. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20918
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!