Bacteria-free solution derived from lactobacillus plantarum inhibits multiple NF-kappaB pathways and inhibits proteasome function
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1537–1547, October 2009
How to Cite
Petrof, E. O., Claud, E. C., Sun, J., Abramova, T., Guo, Y., Waypa, T. S., He, S.-M., Nakagawa, Y. and Chang, E. B. (2009), Bacteria-free solution derived from lactobacillus plantarum inhibits multiple NF-kappaB pathways and inhibits proteasome function. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 1537–1547. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20930
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2009
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK064840, HD043839, AT004044, DK47722
- Digestive Disease Research Core Center. Grant Number: DK42086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!