Activation of the cannabinoid 2 receptor (CB2) protects against experimental colitis
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1678–1685, November 2009
How to Cite
Storr, M. A., Keenan, C. M., Zhang, H., Patel, K. D., Makriyannis, A. and Sharkey, K. A. (2009), Activation of the cannabinoid 2 receptor (CB2) protects against experimental colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 1678–1685. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20960
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2009
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Keith Sharkey is an AHFMR Medical Scientist and holds the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada Chair in IBD Research at University of Calgary
- Kamala Patel is an AHFMR Senior Scholar and Canada Research Chair
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!