Ulcerative colitis: Correlation of the Rachmilewitz endoscopic activity index with fecal calprotectin, clinical activity, C-reactive protein, and blood leukocytes
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1851–1858, December 2009
How to Cite
Schoepfer, A. M., Beglinger, C., Straumann, A., Trummler, M., Renzulli, P. and Seibold, F. (2009), Ulcerative colitis: Correlation of the Rachmilewitz endoscopic activity index with fecal calprotectin, clinical activity, C-reactive protein, and blood leukocytes. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 1851–1858. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20986
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2009
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SNSF 3247B0-118112/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!