Conflicts of interest: Marc Lemann, William Sandborn, and Jean Frederic Colombel have received research support from and served as consultants for Abbott Laboratories.
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 15–22, January 2010
How to Cite
Peyrin-Biroulet, L., Cieza, A., Sandborn, W. J., Kostanjsek, N., Kamm, M. A., Hibi, T., Lémann, M., Stucki, G. and Colombel, J.-F. (2010), Disability in inflammatory bowel diseases: Developing ICF core sets for patients with inflammatory bowel diseases based on the international classification of functioning, disability, and health. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 16: 15–22. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21010
Supported by an unrestricted grant from Abbott Laboratories.
The IPNIC (International Program to develop New Indexes in Crohn's disease) group: Walter Reinisch and Herbert Tilg (Austria), Michael A Kamm (Australia), Geert D'Haens, Edouard Louis, and Paul Rutgeerts (Belgium), Brian Feagan, E. Jan Irvine, and C.J. Wong (Canada), Pierre Michetti (Switzerland), Toshifumi Hibi (Japan), Juergen Schölmerich and Stefan Schreiber (Germany), Pia Munkholm (Denmark), Julian Panes (Spain), Jean-Frédéric Colombel, Jacques Cosnes, Marc Lémann, Jean-Yves Mary, Benjamin Pariente, and Laurent Peyrin-Biroulet (France), Simon Travis (United Kingdom), Yehuda Chowers (Israel), Silvio Danese and Maurizio Vecchi (Italy), Daan W. Hommes (The Netherlands), Tom Oresland (Norway), Edward Loftus, William Sandborn, and Bruce E. Sands (United States).
L.P-B., W.J.S., M.K., T.H., M.L., and J-F.C. are affiliated with the IPNIC group.
W.J.S., T.H., M.L., and J-F.C. are affiliated with the Task Force of the International Organization of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IOIBD).
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!