The first 2 authors contributed equally to the work.
Role of the C5a receptor (C5aR) in acute and chronic dextran sulfate-induced models of inflammatory bowel disease
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1812–1823, December 2009
How to Cite
Johswich, K., Martin, M., Bleich, A., Kracht, M., Dittrich-Breiholz, O., Gessner, J. E., Suerbaum, S., Wende, E., Rheinheimer, C. and Klos, A. (2009), Role of the C5a receptor (C5aR) in acute and chronic dextran sulfate-induced models of inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 1812–1823. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21012
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2009
- DFG grant. Grant Number: SFB 566 (A04, Z02)
- Ministry for Science and Culture of Lower Saxony
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!