Perforin deficiency attenuates inflammation and tumor growth in colitis-associated cancer
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 559–567, April 2010
How to Cite
Waldner, M. J., Wirtz, S., Becker, C., Seidel, D., Tubbe, I., Cappel, K., Hähnel, P. S., Galle, P. R., Schuler, M. and Neurath, M. F. (2010), Perforin deficiency attenuates inflammation and tumor growth in colitis-associated cancer. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 16: 559–567. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21107
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2009
- DFG within the Graduiertenkolleg. Grant Number: GK 1043
- DFG. Grant Number: SCHU1541/3-1) within the FOR527
- Geninca Project within the Seventh Framework Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!