Small bowel resection rates in Crohn's disease and the indication for surgery over time: Experience from a large tertiary care center
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 830–835, May 2010
How to Cite
Lazarev, M., Ullman, T., Schraut, W. H., Kip, K. E., Saul, M. and Regueiro, M. (2010), Small bowel resection rates in Crohn's disease and the indication for surgery over time: Experience from a large tertiary care center. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 16: 830–835. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21118
- Issue online: 9 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!