Safety of immunomodulators and biologics for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease during pregnancy and breast-feeding
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 881–895, May 2010
How to Cite
Gisbert, J. P. (2010), Safety of immunomodulators and biologics for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 16: 881–895. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21154
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2009
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!