Targeting TGF-β1 by employing a vaccine ameliorates fibrosis in a mouse model of chronic colitis
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1040–1050, June 2010
How to Cite
Ma, Y., Guan, Q., Bai, A., Weiss, C. R., Hillman, C.-L., Ma, A., Zhou, G., Qing, G. and Peng, Z. (2010), Targeting TGF-β1 by employing a vaccine ameliorates fibrosis in a mouse model of chronic colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 16: 1040–1050. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21167
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2009
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: ROP 92387
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of Canada
- Manitoba Institute of Child Health, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!