The first 2 authors contributed equally to this work.
Effects of T cell-induced colonic inflammation on epithelial barrier function†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1322–1331, August 2010
How to Cite
Suenaert, P., Maerten, P., Van Assche, G., Van Driessche, W., Geboes, K., Bulteel, V., Simaels, J., Augustijns, P., Ceuppens, J. L., Rutgeerts, P. and Perrier, C. (2010), Effects of T cell-induced colonic inflammation on epithelial barrier function. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 16: 1322–1331. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21211
Supported by grants from the Foundation for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO-Vlaanderen, grant G.0507.06), by a Researcher Fellowship Funding of the Flemish Fund for Scientific Research (FWO-Vlaanderen, grant 1.5.054.02) (to P.S.), by a grant from the Research Council of the Catholic University of Leuven, and by a Schering-Plough IBD fellowship (to P.M., C.P.).
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2009
- Foundation for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO-Vlaanderen, grant. Grant Number: G.0507.06
- Flemish Fund for Scientific Research (FWO-Vlaanderen, grant. Grant Number: 1.5.054.02
- Research Council of the Catholic University of Leuven
- Schering-Plough IBD fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!