No direct support was received for this study. Dr. Kiebles is supported by R21 AT003204. Dr. Keefer is supported by R21 AT003204 and U01 DK077738.
Preliminary evidence supporting a framework of psychological adjustment to inflammatory bowel disease†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1685–1695, October 2010
How to Cite
Kiebles, J. L., Doerfler, B. and Keefer, L. (2010), Preliminary evidence supporting a framework of psychological adjustment to inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 16: 1685–1695. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21215
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R21 AT003204
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21 AT003204, U01 DK077738
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!