When should ulcerative colitis patients undergo colectomy for dysplasia? Mismatch between patient preferences and physician recommendations
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1658–1662, October 2010
How to Cite
Siegel, C. A., Schwartz, L. M., Woloshin, S., Cole, E. B., Rubin, D. T., Vay, T., Baars, J. and Sands, B. E. (2010), When should ulcerative colitis patients undergo colectomy for dysplasia? Mismatch between patient preferences and physician recommendations. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 16: 1658–1662. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21233
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2009
- Foundation for Clinical Research in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: K23DK078678
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!