Original Clinical Article
Mucosal healing in patients with ulcerative colitis during a course of selective leukocytapheresis therapy: A prospective cohort study
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 1905–1911, November 2010
How to Cite
Yamamoto, T., Umegae, S. and Matsumoto, K. (2010), Mucosal healing in patients with ulcerative colitis during a course of selective leukocytapheresis therapy: A prospective cohort study. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 16: 1905–1911. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21260
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!