Supported by a faculty research grant of Yonsei University College of Medicine for 2007 (6-20070224).
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 1514–1525, September 2010
How to Cite
Kim, S. W., Kim, H. M., Yang, K. M., Kim, S.-A., Kim, S.-K., An, M. J., Park, J. J., Lee, S. K., Kim, T. I., Kim, W. H. and Cheon, J. H. (2010), Bifidobacterium lactis inhibits NF-κB in intestinal epithelial cells and prevents acute colitis and colitis-associated colon cancer in mice. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 16: 1514–1525. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21262
Presented during UEGW 2008 in Vienna, Austria.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2010
- Yonsei University College of Medicine for 2007. Grant Number: 6-20070224
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!