Basic Review Article
Role of transforming growth factor-β in inflammatory bowel disease and colitis-associated colon cancer
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 1963–1968, November 2010
How to Cite
Feagins, L. A. (2010), Role of transforming growth factor-β in inflammatory bowel disease and colitis-associated colon cancer. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 16: 1963–1968. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21281
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2010
- Office of Medical Research, Department of Veteran's Affairs (Dallas, TX
- Harris Methodist Health Foundation, Dr. Clark R. Gregg Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!