Genetics in twins with Crohn's disease: Less pronounced than previously believed?
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 6–12, January 2011
How to Cite
Halfvarson, J. (2011), Genetics in twins with Crohn's disease: Less pronounced than previously believed?. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 6–12. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21295
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2010
- Bengt Ihre's Foundation
- Örebro University Hospital Research Foundation
- Örebro County Research Foundation
- The International Organization for Study of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!