Supported by US National Institutes of Health: DK38327 (to J.V.W.), DK058755 (to J.V.W.), DK070875 (to V.B.Y.), and a Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award T32 HL07749-15 (to S.T.W.). Additional support: Broad Foundation (to J.V.W.), Schneider family (to J.V.W.), Friedman family (to J.V.W.), Gilman family (to J.V.W.), Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research Postdoctoral Translational Scholars Program (to S.T.W.), Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America Student Research Fellowship (to S.A.E.), Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America Senior Investigator Award (to V.B.Y.).
Original Basic Science Article
Alteration of the murine gut microbiota during infection with the parasitic helminth Heligmosomoides polygyrus†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 1841–1849, November 2010
How to Cite
Walk, S. T., Blum, A. M., Ewing, S. A.-S., Weinstock, J. V. and Young, V. B. (2010), Alteration of the murine gut microbiota during infection with the parasitic helminth Heligmosomoides polygyrus. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 16: 1841–1849. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21299
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2010
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK38327, DK058755, DK070875
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award. Grant Number: T32 HL07749-15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!