Supported by a grant from a special governmental subsidy for health sciences research, University of Helsinki, a grant From the Orion-Pharmos Research Foundation, and a grant from the Mary and George C. Ehrnrooth Foundation.
Endoscopic evaluation of Crohn's disease activity: Comparison of the CDEIS and the SES-CD†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 2131–2136, December 2010
How to Cite
Sipponen, T., Nuutinen, H., Turunen, U. and Färkkilä, M. (2010), Endoscopic evaluation of Crohn's disease activity: Comparison of the CDEIS and the SES-CD. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 16: 2131–2136. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21300
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!