Anxiety and depression in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: Comparisons with chronic liver disease patients and the general population
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 621–632, February 2011
How to Cite
Häuser, W., Janke, K.-H., Klump, B. and Hinz, A. (2011), Anxiety and depression in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: Comparisons with chronic liver disease patients and the general population. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 621–632. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21346
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!