Distinct IFNG methylation in a subset of ulcerative colitis patients based on reactivity to microbial antigens
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 171–178, January 2011
How to Cite
Gonsky, R., Deem, R. L., Landers, C. J., Derkowski, C. A., Berel, D., McGovern, D. P.B. and Targan, S. R. (2011), Distinct IFNG methylation in a subset of ulcerative colitis patients based on reactivity to microbial antigens. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 171–178. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21352
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2010
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: DK043211, DK046763
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Inflammatory Bowel Disease Research Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!