Cochrane Systematic Review
Maintenance of remission in inflammatory bowel disease using omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil): A systematic review and meta-analyses
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 336–345, January 2011
How to Cite
Turner, D., Shah, P. S., Steinhart, A. H., Zlotkin, S. and Griffiths, A. M. (2011), Maintenance of remission in inflammatory bowel disease using omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil): A systematic review and meta-analyses. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 336–345. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21374
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!