Comparative analysis of the effects of anti-IL-6 receptor mAb and anti-TNF mAb treatment on CD4+ T-cell responses in murine colitis
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 491–502, February 2011
How to Cite
Terabe, F., Fujimoto, M., Serada, S., Shinzaki, S., Iijima, H., Tsujii, M., Hayashi, N., Nomura, S., Kawahata, H., Jang, M. H., Miyasaka, M., Mihara, M., Ohsugi, Y., Kishimoto, T. and Naka, T. (2011), Comparative analysis of the effects of anti-IL-6 receptor mAb and anti-TNF mAb treatment on CD4+ T-cell responses in murine colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 491–502. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21384
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
- Program for the Promotion of Fundamental Studies in Health Sciences of the National Institute of Biomedical Innovation and a Grant-in-Aid from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!