Potential competing interests: Frank Zerbib has acted as a speaker for Schering-Plough and Abbott. David Laharie has acted as speaker for, or received research support from Abbott, Schering-Plough, Norgine, and Ferring.
Combined approach with infliximab, surgery, and methotrexate in severe fistulizing anoperineal Crohn's disease: Results from a prospective study†
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 69–76, January 2011
How to Cite
Roumeguère, P., Bouchard, D., Pigot, F., Castinel, A., Juguet, F., Gaye, D., Capdepont, M., Zerbib, F. and Laharie, D. (2011), Combined approach with infliximab, surgery, and methotrexate in severe fistulizing anoperineal Crohn's disease: Results from a prospective study. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 69–76. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21405
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!