Which magnetic resonance imaging findings accurately evaluate inflammation in small bowel Crohn's disease? A retrospective comparison with surgical pathologic analysis
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 984–993, April 2011
How to Cite
Zappa, M., Stefanescu, C., Cazals-Hatem, D., Bretagnol, F., Deschamps, L., Attar, A., Larroque, B., Tréton, X., Panis, Y., Vilgrain, V. and Bouhnik, Y. (2011), Which magnetic resonance imaging findings accurately evaluate inflammation in small bowel Crohn's disease? A retrospective comparison with surgical pathologic analysis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 984–993. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21414
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!