Basic Science Review
Role of sensory neurons in colitis: increasing evidence for a neuroimmune link in the gut
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 1030–1033, April 2011
How to Cite
Engel, M. A., Becker, C., Reeh, P. W. and Neurath, M. F. (2011), Role of sensory neurons in colitis: increasing evidence for a neuroimmune link in the gut. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1030–1033. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21422
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!