Psychoneuroimmunologic factors in inflammatory bowel disease
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 849–857, March 2011
How to Cite
Mackner, L. M., Clough-Paabo, E., Pajer, K., Lourie, A. and Crandall, W. V. (2011), Psychoneuroimmunologic factors in inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 849–857. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21430
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!