The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Intracolonic infusion of fecal supernatants from ulcerative colitis patients triggers altered permeability and inflammation in mice: Role of cathepsin G and protease-activated receptor-4†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1409–1414, June 2011
How to Cite
Dabek, M., Ferrier, L., Annahazi, A., Bézirard, V., Polizzi, A., Cartier, C., Leveque, M., Roka, R., Wittmann, T., Theodorou, V. and Bueno, L. (2011), Intracolonic infusion of fecal supernatants from ulcerative colitis patients triggers altered permeability and inflammation in mice: Role of cathepsin G and protease-activated receptor-4. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1409–1414. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21454
Supported by INRA. Marta Dabek is a recipient for a fellowship from the AlimH division of INRA.
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!