Distinct microbiome in pouchitis compared to healthy pouches in ulcerative colitis and familial adenomatous polyposis
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1092–1100, May 2011
How to Cite
Zella, G. C., Hait, E. J., Glavan, T., Gevers, D., Ward, D. V., Kitts, C. L. and Korzenik, J. R. (2011), Distinct microbiome in pouchitis compared to healthy pouches in ulcerative colitis and familial adenomatous polyposis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1092–1100. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21460
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2010
- Scientific Research Flanders (Belgium)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!