Supported by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland, Grant N404 $070 31/3165; the project was approved Nov. 5th, 2006
Immunogenecity of hepatitis A vaccine in pediatric patients with inflammatory bowel disease†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1117–1124, May 2011
How to Cite
Radzikowski, A., Banaszkiewicz, A., Łazowska-Przeorek, I., Grzybowska-Chlebowczyk, U., Woś, H., Pytrus, T., Iwańczak, B., Kowalska-Duplaga, K., Fyderek, K., Gawrońska, A., Karolewska-Bochenek, K., Kotowska, M. and Albrecht, P. (2011), Immunogenecity of hepatitis A vaccine in pediatric patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1117–1124. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21465
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2010
- The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland. Grant Number: N404 070 31/3165
- 1CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. Prevention of hepatitis A through active and passive immunization. Recommendation of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 1996; 45( RR-15): 1–30.
- 2Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Recommended immunization schedules for person aged 0 through 18 years — United States, 009. MMWR. 2008; 57: 51–52.
- 4Available at: http://www.pzh.gov.pl/oldpage/epimeld/index_p.html#05
- 5Global impact of hepatitis A virus infection changing patterns. In: HollingerFB, LemonSM, MargolisH. Viral hepatitis and liver disease. Philadelphia: Williams & Wilkins. 1991; 14–20..
- 6The epidemiology of hepatitis A in Poland: prevalence of hepatitis A antibodies in population. 16th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Nice, France, April 1–4 2006. Abstract p 783., , , et al.
- 18European evidence-based consensus on the prevention, diagnosis and management of opportunistic infections in inflammatory bowel disease. Gastroenterology. 2009; 3: 47–91., , , et al.
- 21Immunological response after vaccination against influenza A and B in children with inflammatory bowel disease. (abstract) ESPID Porto 2007., , , et al.
- 26Immunogenicity of hepatitis A vaccine in decompensated liver disease. Am J Gastroenterol. 1999; 94: 1601–1604., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 28Azathioprine/6-mercaptopurine therapy has no significant effect on cellular or humoral immune responses in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Gastroenterology. 2007; 132: A–51., , , et al.