The first two authors contributed equally to the work.
IRF4 regulates IL-17A promoter activity and controls RORγt-dependent Th17 colitis in vivo†
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1343–1358, June 2011
How to Cite
Mudter, J., Yu, J., Zufferey, C., Brüstle, A., Wirtz, S., Weigmann, B., Hoffman, A., Schenk, M., Galle, P. R., Lehr, H. A., Mueller, C., Lohoff, M. and Neurath, M. F. (2011), IRF4 regulates IL-17A promoter activity and controls RORγt-dependent Th17 colitis in vivo. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1343–1358. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21476
M.F.N and J.M. supported by a grant from the “Stiftung Rheinland-Pfalz für Innovation” and the Broad Foundation (Broad Medical Program). M.L. was supported by the DFG (SFB TR22) and by the LOEWE grant Tumor and Inflammation.
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!