NLRP3 inflammasome plays a key role in the regulation of intestinal homeostasis
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1359–1372, June 2011
How to Cite
Hirota, S. A., Ng, J., Lueng, A., Khajah, M., Parhar, K., Li, Y., Lam, V., Potentier, M. S., Ng, K., Bawa, M., McCafferty, D.-M., Rioux, K. P., Ghosh, S., Xavier, R. J., Colgan, S. P., Tschopp, J., Muruve, D., MacDonald, J. A. and Beck, P. L. (2011), NLRP3 inflammasome plays a key role in the regulation of intestinal homeostasis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1359–1372. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21478
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
- CAG/CIHR and AHFMR fellowships
- CRC and AHFMR Senior Scholar award
- NIH grants. Grant Numbers: DK50189, DE13499, HL60569
- AHFMR Clinical Investigator
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!