NLRP3 inflammasome plays a key role in the regulation of intestinal homeostasis
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1359–1372, June 2011
How to Cite
Hirota, S. A., Ng, J., Lueng, A., Khajah, M., Parhar, K., Li, Y., Lam, V., Potentier, M. S., Ng, K., Bawa, M., McCafferty, D.-M., Rioux, K. P., Ghosh, S., Xavier, R. J., Colgan, S. P., Tschopp, J., Muruve, D., MacDonald, J. A. and Beck, P. L. (2011), NLRP3 inflammasome plays a key role in the regulation of intestinal homeostasis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1359–1372. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21478
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
- CAG/CIHR and AHFMR fellowships
- CRC and AHFMR Senior Scholar award
- NIH grants. Grant Numbers: DK50189, DE13499, HL60569
- AHFMR Clinical Investigator
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IBD_21478_sm_suppfig1.tif||75K||Supporting Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.