This article was published online on Oct. 25, 2010. An error in authorship was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected Dec. 15, 2010.
Prior Helicobacter pylori infection ameliorates Salmonella typhimurium-induced colitis: Mucosal crosstalk between stomach and distal intestine†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1398–1408, June 2011
How to Cite
Higgins, P. D.R., Johnson, L. A., Luther, J., Zhang, M., Sauder, K. L., Blanco, L. P. and Kao, J. Y. (2011), Prior Helicobacter pylori infection ameliorates Salmonella typhimurium-induced colitis: Mucosal crosstalk between stomach and distal intestine. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1398–1408. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21489
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!