Supported by a grant from the Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project (A080588), Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs, Republic of Korea.
Prospective evaluation of the clinical utility of interferon-γ assay in the differential diagnosis of intestinal tuberculosis and Crohn's disease†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1308–1313, June 2011
How to Cite
Kim, B. J., Choi, Y. S., Jang, B. I., Park, Y. S., Kim, W. H., Kim, Y. S., Jung, S.-A., Han, D. S., Kim, J. S., Choi, J. H., Choi, C. H., Jeen, Y. T., Cheon, J. H., Ye, B. D., Yang, S.-K. and Kim, Y.-H. (2011), Prospective evaluation of the clinical utility of interferon-γ assay in the differential diagnosis of intestinal tuberculosis and Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1308–1313. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21490
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!