Supported by the Wellcome Trust Case Control Consortium and also the Department of Health via the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre award to Addenbrooke's Hospital and University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine.
Genetic association between NLRP3 variants and Crohn's disease does not replicate in a large UK panel†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1387–1391, June 2011
How to Cite
Lewis, G. J., Massey, D. C.O., Zhang, H., Bredin, F., Tremelling, M., Lee, J. C., Berzuini, C. and Parkes, M. (2011), Genetic association between NLRP3 variants and Crohn's disease does not replicate in a large UK panel. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1387–1391. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21499
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!