Supported by La Marató de TV3 Foundation; ref 03/1810 Ferring International; GETECCU-Otsuka; and the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. BFU 200764887.
Apoptosis resistance of mucosal lymphocytes and IL-10 deficiency in patients with steroid-refractory Crohn's disease†
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1490–1500, July 2011
How to Cite
Santaolalla, R., Mañé, J., Pedrosa, E., Lorén, V., Fernández-Bañares, F., Mallolas, J., Carrasco, A., Salas, A., Rosinach, M., Forné, M., Espinós, J. C., Loras, C., Donovan, M., Puig, P., Mañosa, M., Gassull, M. A., Viver, J. M. and Esteve, M. (2011), Apoptosis resistance of mucosal lymphocytes and IL-10 deficiency in patients with steroid-refractory Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1490–1500. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21507
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!