Supported by the Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders and by the Broad medical research program. X. Bossuyt is a senior clinical investigator of the Fund for Scientific Research–Flanders.
Identification of a novel autoantigen in inflammatory bowel disease by protein microarray†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1291–1300, June 2011
How to Cite
Vermeulen, N., de Béeck, K. O., Vermeire, S., Steen, K. V., Michiels, G., Ballet, V., Rutgeerts, P. and Bossuyt, X. (2011), Identification of a novel autoantigen in inflammatory bowel disease by protein microarray. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1291–1300. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21508
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!